Sunday 1 April 2012

Poppy Rivers's Page3

Many of our girls have had a long-standing ambition of appearing on Page 3, but 32D beauty Poppy first gave the news to her parents at the tender age of 13!





“They were a bit shocked, but said they would support me whatever I decided to do,” she insisted, and five years later, that support was rewarded when she made her debut on the nation’s favourite page.








It was a long time to wait for a young girl, but the Somerset stunner certainly made herself busy in the meantime.







“I first contacted the Sam Bond modelling agency at the age of 15, but lied about my age to get my foot in the door.”










Despite her best efforts Poppy was told that she wouldn’t be able to get any glamour work until she was 18, but she was back in the frame well before that and signed with Girl Management six months before her birthday.









As soon as that momentous day came our brunette beauty was off to visit Page 3 snapper Alison for a test shoot and about four weeks later she got the call she’d been waiting years for for years.












“I burst in to tears when I was told I was going to appear on Page 3. I think the Girl Management office was running a book on whether I’d cry, so someone made some money.”











She got straight on the phone to her parents to give them the good news, before announcing her arrival to her 11,602 MySpace and Facebook friends, some of whom went out and bought The Sun just to see her!










Since her debut Poppy has been back in the studio and we’re sure you’ll be able to see the results soon. But for now we’re sure you’ll join us in welcoming Somerset’s finest on board and wishing her the best of luck for the future.













































1 comment: